metabolic balance® is Life Changer
Change Your Health and Quality of Life
metabolic balance® is life changer. An independent study with over 500 participants clearly showed that the Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQL) of participants using the metabolic balance® method clearly improved. Almost 3/4 of the the participants declared they were satisfied with their improved quality of life and there was a significant decrease in the number of participants complaining of serious health issues. After following the metabolic balance® plan for a year, 76% of the participants suffering from metabolic syndrome no longer met the criteria for the diagnosis.
What is Metabolic Syndrome?Metabolic Syndrome, also known as Syndrome X, refers to a number of conditions that occur simultaneously and increase the risk of diabetes, stroke and heart disease. People with metabolic syndrome have high blood sugar levels, hypertension (high blood pressure), too much fat around their belly, and unhealthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Metabolic syndrome is preventable and reversible. With certain lifestyle changes, including exercise, eating a healthy and well balanced diet, losing weight, and possibly taking medications as well, it is usually possible to overcome all the conditions and reduce your risk of developing diabetes, or having a stroke or heart attack. Join Metabolic Balance®.
- Be tested,through blood analysis, to determine exactly what foods and nutrients your body needs.
- Receive an individually tailored nutritional plan providing you with valuable information and guidance leading you in the direction of a healthier lifestyle.
- Work with me as your coach for a clear and detailed focus on your health and a re-balancing of your metabolism and hormones.
- metabolic balance® offers individual coaching, group coaching, or online coaching to make sure the program fits in with your lifestyle and life challenges.
- Discover a simple to use plan that begins working right away and has a long-lasting effects.
- Join a community of like minded individuals striving for balanced lives and healthier bodies.